Tuesday 12 February 2013

Indigo Spell Release Day!




 
Today was the day that we've all been waiting for after months of anticipation Indigo Spell has finally hit our book shelves! We finally get another taste of our favourite Moroi, arrogant yet charming Adrian Ivashkov.







The Countdown Begins with a reply for Taylor!
The shaking returned when my phone buzzed with a notification that bloodlines replied to me!











The Official Bloodlines Facebook page posted this picture and yes i'm not ashamed to say that its me in the right top hand corner!
"How great are these IndigoSelfie pics?! Don't forget as it becomes available in your country, tag us here or Twitter with #IndigoSelfie - we want to see the love!" 










-Lily xo

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series. I guess I need to give it a try, everyone seems to love it. I am a new follower to your blog. Will you please follow me back at sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! You have to! The series is really amazing and easy to love! :)
      Yeah sure, just followed you before :)

      Delete