Thursday 7 February 2013

Upcoming YA Books to the Big Screen!

In all the hype of discovering the Vampire Academy cast I did some research into some popular YA/Paranormal Romance books that will in the near future be hitting the big screen. I was so happy to see that many of Taylor and I's favourite books are among the many!




 by Julie Kagawa





 Lauren Oliver






Veronica Rossi





Veronica Roth





Tahereh Mafi




Scott Westerfeld





Richelle Mead





Maggie Stiefvater




Becca Fitzpatrick




Stephenie Meyer





Gayle Forman
















Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl





Lauren Oliver





Lauren Kate




Ally Condie





Maggie Stiefvater





Julie Cross














Cassandra Clarke
















Fingers crossed they all make it all the way to the big screen!
Follow us for upcoming production news

Which adaption are you looking forward to the most?




-Lily xo

3 comments:

  1. I'm super excited about the Vampire Academy movie!!

    Also, I hope the Delirium TV series makes it. I heard Emma Roberts has just been cast as Lena for the pilot. I think she'll be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yeah I heard the same thing as well! I think that since Emma Roberts is an amazing actress the pilot will have to pick up! Super excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I'm GFC following from Goodreads. This is me, http://robgirlbooks.blogspot.com/. I can't wait to see those books turned into movies/shows. I read the Kim Harrison signed on with Lifetime for her books to be a TV series, and the sci-fi book Ender's Game cast Harrison Ford and is coming out later this year.

    ReplyDelete